This website is operated by Tin Can Models. We take your privacy very seriously so please read this policy carefully as it contains important information about:
- who we are
- how and why we collect, store and use personal data
- your rights in relation to your personal data, and
- how to contact us in the event that you have a complaint
Who we are
Tin Can Models (‘we’ or ‘us’) collect, use and are responsible for certain personal data about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulations which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal data for the purposes of those laws.
The personal data we collect and use
We may collect personal data in the following circumstances:
- when you provide us with email data when completing our contact form (we collect your name, email address and any message relating to your enquiry)
- when you visit our website (via cookies or otherwise)
- to contact you about our products
- to deliver information to you about our products or services provided through our website
The data we collect from our contact form is stored on our email programme on a password protected computer that is only used by us. We do not use the data for anything other than responding to your enquiry.
On our website we have links to other websites for example our Etsy shop, Christmas market and summer festival websites. We also provide links to our Facebook and Instagram accounts at the bottom of each page. When you visit those sites or use those services, you may find that they collect personal data about you and your visit for their own purposes. Please check their privacy policies to see how they collect and use your data.
What rights do you have?
Under data protection law, you have certain rights as to how your personal data is used and kept safe. These include:
- the right to ask us what personal data about you we hold and the right to have access to a copy of that data.
- the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal data and the right to request that we complete any data that you believe to be incomplete.
- the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website. To exercise any of these rights please contact Tin Can Models on email@example.com
Post: Tin Can Models, 77 Elm Drive, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 7JA,